Wednesday, July 23, 2008

New Link

I found this blog The Red and Black Redneck while taking a look at Phil Johnson and company's Pyromaniacs. I guess I won't hold a grudge against him for being a Georgia Bulldog fan and add him to my roll. Nobody is perfect right?

I read through a few posts and it seems to live up to the description "commentary from the deep South on life, football, religion, and politics (not necessarily in that order.)" There are some helpful insights as well as a couple of things I can really relate to like reformed theology, SEC football, and fine hand rolled goodness. Or for the visually stimulated...








2 comments:

Matthew Lawrence Woodwork said...

Hah. Thanks for the link. I will do likewise. SEC domination begins on September 27.

ct said...

Yeah no problem. I enjoyed what I read and hope others will too.

Media days are going on over here in Birmingham. I heard like 700+ media people present to cover the madness. I can hardly wait until the season starts.

I'm thinking of conveniently kidnapping a few bulldogs so you guys won't beat us three years in a row. :)