Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ignorance or Apathy?

The recent post over at Contend Earnestly has encouraged me to post again. Seth admits to having a bit of a dry spell physically and spiritually. I can definitely relate to that.

The biggest problems for me are the two things in the title of this post. And the funny thing is that God used a sports radio show to point that out to me. The radio show has several intros and outros with the famous voice over movie guy or at least it sounds like him. Anyway, the one that got my attention went like this...

"Which is worse ignorance or apathy? Here at the Finebaum radio network we don't know and we don't care..."

I laughed at first because I thought it was pretty clever. But then the ole conviction started kicking in. I realized that described me better than it did a sports talk show. I just wanted to confess that and say that the Spirit is working in me and changing me slowly but surely for His glory and my good.

2 comments:

Seth McBee said...

Keep up the work brother. It gets hard at times, but may God use us for His glory.

I'll make sure that I am praying for you.

ct said...

Thanks man I really do appreciate that. Same goes for you as well.