Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Confession

I guess I should confess about how critical I am. I have blogged recently about things that have griped me, and quite honestly I'm sure I will again-probably tomorrow. But while I won't confess that pointing out errors is necessarily wrong I will confess that the heart and tone of recent posts have been less than loving. I am a critical know-it-all arrogant jerk and for that I confess.

I wish that my posts could be more engaging. And I wish that I could articulate the greatness and the glory and the love of Christ with each blog post. But I haven't. And I can't. At least not now. (Honestly, this second wish should be in front of the first one but I guess this is just a great reminder of how much I'm in need of a Savior because I'd wish to be a good writer or have people like what I write rather than to glorify the Lord) I know one sweet day will come when all of His people will be able to worship and magnify His name as perfectly as possible for that is why we were made. And I won't have to confess anymore about my bad attitude or any of my crap. I will be able to finally articulate and live out the love of Christ in all that I say and do.

No comments: