Monday, January 14, 2008

Vote for Satan

I came across this a few minutes ago and thought it was appropriate for the topic below.

Enjoy

Here is another. I love this guy. If you don't want to click the link and read the whole thing here is a snippet:

"Okay, what about the candidates?!

Clinton? She reminds me of a third grade teacher I didn’t like.
Edwards? Rich malpractice lawyers scare me when they want to help.
Giuliani? His next wife (before he marries her) may live in the White House.
Huckabee? I remember Jimmy Carter…he was born again and a Baptist too.
Kucinich? You’ve got to be kidding. Only his mother likes him and she’s not sure.
McCain? Good heavens! He’s older than I am and I’m older than dirt.
Obama? Kind of like “Time Magazine”…I wish they would get some adults.
Paul? He says what he means…but, then, so did Hitler.
Romney? I wish he would get drunk and drop some food on his tie.
Thompson? Someone should wake him up because he really doesn’t care.

Man! It’s a hard decision. They’re all flawed!

Um…me too!

You too!"

No comments: